Bringetofta church is its oldest parts date back to the 1100 century it but then built on several different occasions. The original building material, mainly granite, is still there today.
In 1754, to built an arm of the cross of wood in the north, where the altar was moved to the nave sydvägg. Since then, the church's exterior shape is not changed.
In the chancel and in and on both sides of the triumphal arch are wall paintings from the 1200s. In the apse's paintings from the 1600s.
The bell of wood is from the 1700's.