Skogaholm Manor is a beautiful and well-known example of a large mansion with a separate wing for the kitchen and servants. It is located at Skansen in Stockholm.

The manor's main building was donated in 1929 to the Nordic Museum and moved from Svennevads parish in southeast Närke. The deed of gift signed September 20, 1929 by mill owner Ivan Svensson för Skyllbergs bruks AB On March 14, 1930 was first foundation at Skansen of the Duke of Närke, Prince Eugene. The manor house was inaugurated on Michaelmas Sunday, October 4, 1931 in the presence of Crown Prince Gustav Adolf.

The manor house was built around 1690 for Catherine Rosenberg and her husband Anders Wennerberg Manor, who inherited Skogaholm after her parents Simon Rosenberg and Margaret Larsdotter, and had visible colored red timber with white trim.